Why choose this course?
Branch Managers are responsible for one or more branches: they manage and coordinate their operation in every respect.
They deal with customers with problems or objections so that the customer experience is always positive.
They are in charge of fleet monitoring and management.
They manage and coordinate the activities of the people working in the branch so that it is a respectful and positive working environment in which they can grow their skills.
They oversee the financial management of the branch – from sales performance to customer and staff satisfaction and cost monitoring – and relations with ‘third parties’, i.e. professionals outside the company – such as maintenance, washing or transport companies.
Their challenges are the monthly sales budget, customer experience and team leadership.
- RELATIONAL SKILLS
- COMMERCIAL & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- MANAGERIAL SKILLS
- FOREIGN LANGUAGE SKILLS
- INDUSTRY SKILLS
- Communicating with customers and colleagues
- Working in a sales team
- Managing difficult relationships: conflicts and emotions
Introduction to the car rental market:
- the sector’s characteristics and potential, the target market and the type of target customer.
- how short- and long-term rental works, the main rental contracts and online rental methods
- English for working in sales
- introductory course in a second foreign language,
- Sales negotiation
- Sales planning
- Financial management of the point of sale
- Management and development of a sales team:
- Managing a selection interview
- Managing and developing people
- Managing and developing a team
- Managing third parties
This is the time when you have the opportunity to put your skills and abilities into practice, the enthusiasm and desire to get involved and the spirit of adventure that drives you to explore new parts of the country or Europe.
During the training month, you can immediately put into play the skills you already have and are acquiring, in a paid fixed-term job in one of the branches of our main partner Sixt, either in Italy or in Europe, depending on the regulations of the country. Leave your contact details in the form below to receive all the information.