Rental Sales Agent
Why choose this course?
Rental Sales Agents help people choose the products and services that are best suited to their needs.
These figures are responsible for the entire customer experience process: from reception at the desk to needs analysis and the final choice.
They accompany the customer throughout the whole process, up to the drafting of the contract, the handing over of the keys and the collection of the car on return.
They are the company’s point of reference because they help familiarise the customer with the details of the contract, can propose the most suitable extra products and services, and are responsible for checking the car’s condition on its return.
Its challenges are the monthly sales budget and the customer satisfaction index.
- RELATIONAL SKILLS
- COMMERCIAL & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- FOREIGN LANGUAGE SKILLS
- INDUSTRY SKILLS
Communicating and building effective relationships with customers and colleagues
Working in a sales team
FOREIGN LANGUAGE SKILLS
- English for working in sales
- introductory course in a second foreign language,
Managing the stages of the consultative sales process:
- Welcoming the customer
- Conducting a sales interview
- Presenting the proposal by arguing the benefits for the customer
- Handling objections and solving problems
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Closing the sale
- Checking the customer’s satisfaction
Introduction to the car rental market:
- the sector’s characteristics and potential, the target market and the type of target customer.
- how short- and long-term rental works, the main rental contracts and online rental methods
For us, the internship is the centre of your journey. This is the time when you have the opportunity to put the skills and abilities you have gained into practice, the enthusiasm and desire to get involved and the spirit of adventure that drives you to explore new parts of the country or even abroad.
At the end of the month of training, if you have respected the programme schedule and passed the final test, you will be guaranteed a paid internship at the highest market level, lasting from 2 to 4 weeks, depending on your preference, in one of the branches of our main sponsor, in Italy or in one of the European countries in which the branches are present and which you will find in the Internships and Collaborations section